Compare 1 CTS-V trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
BaseView 1 Trims
- 6.2L V-8 Engine
- 8-spd auto w/OD Transmission
- 640 @ 6,400 rpm Horsepower
- 630 @ 3,600 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 19" painted aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, dual zone automatic
- driver and front passenger heated-cushion, heated-seatback Heated front seats
- SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite, seek-scan Radio
- 2 - 1st row LCD monitor
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- Heated mirrors
- Rainsense Windshield wipers - rain sensing
- simulated suede/leather Seat trim
- driver and passenger Lumbar support
- Navigation system
- Parking assist
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.