Compare 4 650 trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
- 4.4L V-8 Engine
- 8-spd w/OD Transmission
- 445 @ 5,500 rpm Horsepower
- 480 @ 1,750 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 1st row express open/close tilting glass Sunroof
- 19" machined aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, dual zone automatic
- driver and front passenger heated-cushion, heated-seatback Heated front seats
- SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite, seek-scan Radio
- 1st row LCD monitor
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- front Fog/driving lights
- Heated mirrors
- Windshield wipers - rain sensing
- leather Seat trim
- driver and passenger Lumbar support
- Navigation system
- Parking assist
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.