Compare 8 Express 1500 trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
Work VanView 2 Trims
- 4.3L V-6 Engine
- 4-spd auto w/OD Transmission
- 195 @ 4,600 rpm Horsepower
- 260 @ 2,800 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- 17" gray steel Wheels
- front air conditioning, manual
- radio prep Radio
- vinyl Seat trim
LSView 2 Trims
Additional or replacing features on Work Van
- 5.3L V-8 Engine
- 310 @ 5,200 rpm Horsepower
- 334 @ 4,500 rpm Torque
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- bench Third row seats
LTView 2 Trims
Additional or replacing features on LS
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.