Compare 6 Suburban 1500 trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
LSView 2 Trims
- 5.3L V-8 Engine
- 4-spd auto w/OD Transmission
- 320 @ 5,200 rpm Horsepower
- 340 @ 4,200 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 17" polished aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, dual zone manual
- rear air conditioning, with separate controls
- XM AM/FM/Satellite, seek-scan Radio
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- Heated mirrors
- premium cloth Seat trim
- 50-50 split-bench Third row seats
LTView 2 Trims
Additional or replacing features on LS
- front Fog/driving lights
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.