Compare 14 Colorado trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
LSView 4 Trims
- 2.9L I-4 Engine
- 5-spd man w/OD Transmission
- 185 @ 5,600 rpm Horsepower
- 190 @ 2,800 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- 15" argent steel Wheels
- front air conditioning, manual
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- cloth Seat trim
Work TruckView 4 Trims
Additional or replacing features on LS
- vinyl Seat trim
LTView 6 Trims
Additional or replacing features on Work Truck
- 15" silver aluminum Wheels
- AM/FM/Satellite-prep, seek-scan Radio
- premium cloth Seat trim
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.