Compare 10 Mustang trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
V6View 6 Trims
- 4.0L V-6 Engine
- 5-spd man w/OD Transmission
- 210 @ 5,300 rpm Horsepower
- 240 @ 3,500 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- 16" silver steel Wheels
- front air conditioning, manual
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- cloth Seat trim
GTView 4 Trims
Additional or replacing features on V6
- 4.6L V-8 Engine
- 300 @ 5,750 rpm Horsepower
- 320 @ 4,500 rpm Torque
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 17" painted aluminum Wheels
- front Fog/driving lights
- driver Lumbar support
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.