Compare 2 V40 trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
- 1.9L I-4 Engine
- 5-spd auto Transmission
- 170 @ 5,500 rpm Horsepower
- 177 @ 1,800 rpm Torque
- front-wheel Drive type
- 15" silver aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, dual zone automatic
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- rear Fog/driving lights
- Heated mirrors
- cloth Seat trim
- driver Lumbar support
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.