Compare 1 Land Cruiser trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
BaseView 1 Trims
- 4.7L V-8 Engine
- 5-spd auto w/OD Transmission
- 235 @ 4,800 rpm Horsepower
- 320 @ 3,400 rpm Torque
- four-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 1st row regular express open/close sliding and tilting glass Sunroof
- 17" silver aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, automatic
- rear air conditioning, with separate controls
- driver and front passenger heated-cushion, heated-seatback Heated front seats
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- front Fog/driving lights
- Heated mirrors
- leather Seat trim
- driver Lumbar support
- 50-50 split-bench Third row seats
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.