Compare 4 Sorento trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
LXView 2 Trims
- 3.5L V-6 Engine
- 5-spd man w/OD Transmission
- 192 @ 5,500 rpm Horsepower
- 217 @ 3,000 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- 16" silver styled steel Wheels
- front air conditioning, manual
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- Heated mirrors
- cloth Seat trim
- driver Lumbar support
EXView 2 Trims
Additional or replacing features on LX
- 4-spd auto w/OD Transmission
- 1st row regular power sliding and tilting glass Sunroof
- 16" machined aluminum Wheels
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- front Fog/driving lights
- premium cloth Seat trim
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.