Compare 6 S-Class trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
BaseView 6 Trims
- 4.3L V-8 Engine
- 5-spd w/OD Transmission
- 275 @ 5,750 rpm Horsepower
- 295 @ 3,000 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 1st row regular express open/close sliding and tilting glass Sunroof
- 17" silver aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, dual zone automatic
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- 1st row LCD monitor
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- front and rear Fog/driving lights
- Heated mirrors
- Windshield wipers - rain sensing
- leather Seat trim
- driver and passenger Lumbar support
- Navigation system
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.