- 4.6L V-8 Engine
- 4-spd auto w/OD Transmission
- 232 @ 4,750 rpm Horsepower
- 291 @ 3,450 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- 17" painted styled steel Wheels
- front air conditioning, manual
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- Heated mirrors
- cloth Seat trim
- driver Lumbar support
- 40-60 split-bench Third row seats
Build & Price
XLT 4.6L Value 4x2
Dark Shadow Gray Clearcoat Metallic
Laser Red Tinted Clearcoat Metallic
Silver Birch Clearcoat Metallic
Medium Wedgewood Blue Clearcoat Metallic
Oxford White Clearcoat
Arizona Beige Clearcoat Metallic
True Blue Clearcoat Metallic
Aspen Green Clearcoat Metallic
Estate Green Clearcoat Metallic
Flint Gray w/Cloth 40/60 Power Driver Split Bench
Medium Parchment w/Cloth 40/60 Power Driver Split Bench
(XLT 4.6L Value) 4x2
|MPG||14 city / 19 hwy|
Hi! We notice you're using an ad blocker. Please consider allowing Autoblog.
We get it. Ads can be annoying. But ads are also how we keep the garage doors open and the lights on here at Autoblog - and keep our stories free for you and for everyone. And free is good, right? If you'd be so kind as to allow our site, we promise to keep bringing you great content. Thanks for that. And thanks for reading Autoblog.
Here's how to disable adblocking on our site.
- Click on the icon for your Adblocker in your browser. A drop down menu will appear.
- Select the option to run ads for autoblog.com, by clicking either "turn off for this site", "don't run on pages on this domain", "allow this site" or similar. The exact text will differ depending on the actual application you have running.
- Refresh the Autoblog page you were viewing. Done!
You still haven't turned off your adblocker or allowed our site. It only takes a few seconds.