Compare 2 S-TYPE trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
3.0L V6View 1 Trims
- 3.0L V-6 Engine
- 5-spd auto w/OD Transmission
- 240 @ 6,800 rpm Horsepower
- 221 @ 4,500 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 16" silver aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, dual zone automatic
- AM/FM stereo Radio
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- front and rear Fog/driving lights
- Heated mirrors
- leather Seat trim
- driver and passenger Lumbar support
- Parking assist
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.