Compare 6 Trooper trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
- 3.5L V-6 Engine
- 4-spd auto w/OD Transmission
- 215 @ 5,400 rpm Horsepower
- 230 @ 3,000 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- 16" painted aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, automatic
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- Heated mirrors
- cloth Seat trim
LSView 2 Trims
Additional or replacing features on S
- 16" machined aluminum Wheels
- driver and front passenger heated-cushion Heated front seats
- front Fog/driving lights
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.