Additional or Replacing Features:
- 4.0L I-6 Engine
- 190 @ 4,600 rpm Horsepower
- 225 @ 3,000 rpm Torque
- four-wheel Drive type
- premium cloth Seat trim
- 2.5L I-4 Engine
- 125 @ 5,400 rpm Horsepower
- 150 @ 3,250 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- vinyl Seat trim
- 5-spd man w/OD Transmission
- 15" silver styled steel Wheels
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
Build & Price
Sport 2dr 4x4
Desert Sand Pearlcoat
Flame Red Clearcoat
Forest Green Pearlcoat
Medium Fern Green Pearlcoat
Patriot Blue Pearlcoat
Silverstone Metallic Clearcoat
Stone White Clearcoat
Agate w/Premium Cloth High-Back Bucket Seats
Camel w/Premium Cloth High-Back Bucket Seats
(RHD Rural Letter Carrier) 4dr 4x2
|MPG||16 city / 22 hwy|
(RHD Rural Letter Carrier) 4dr 4x4
|MPG||16 city / 20 hwy|
Hi! We notice you're using an ad blocker. Please consider allowing Autoblog.
We get it. Ads can be annoying. But ads are also how we keep the garage doors open and the lights on here at Autoblog - and keep our stories free for you and for everyone. And free is good, right? If you'd be so kind as to allow our site, we promise to keep bringing you great content. Thanks for that. And thanks for reading Autoblog.
Here's how to disable adblocking on our site.
- Click on the icon for your Adblocker in your browser. A drop down menu will appear.
- Select the option to run ads for autoblog.com, by clicking either "turn off for this site", "don't run on pages on this domain", "allow this site" or similar. The exact text will differ depending on the actual application you have running.
- Refresh the Autoblog page you were viewing. Done!
You still haven't turned off your adblocker or allowed our site. It only takes a few seconds.