Compare 3 323 trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
- 2.5L I-6 Engine
- 5-spd man Transmission
- 170 @ 5,500 rpm Horsepower
- 181 @ 3,500 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- steel Wheels
- front air conditioning, automatic
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- leatherette Seat trim
isView 1 Trims
Additional or replacing features on i
- 168 @ 5,500 rpm Horsepower
- 181 @ 3,950 rpm Torque
- silver aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, dual zone automatic
- Heated mirrors
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.