The problem is unclear, but some of Bimmer's hottest cars are affected.
BMW M4 Recalls
- Chris Bruce
- Dec 15, 2015
BMW will recall just 42 examples of the 2016 M3 and M4 in the US to check for a possible driveshaft problem.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.