BMW and Alpina have teamed up again for another high-performance 7 Series, and we've got our earliest look at the new super sedan.
BMW ALPINA B7 Videos
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jan 22, 2013
Alpina is getting more and more ink because of because of that rolling cannonade known as the B7 and its closer ties with BMW. The company's tuning business dates to 1962 when Burkard Bovensiepen began fiddling with Weber carburetors, then his company began racing in 1968 and was eventually certified as an automaker in 1983.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models