BMW is teasing the reveal of the next-gen 7 Series with a suite of cutting-edge tech on June 10. The sedan makes extensive use of carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic in the passenger cell to shed weight, and shines through the dark with laser headlights.
BMW 7 Series Videos
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 19, 2015
BMW's upcoming all-new 7 Series will be packed with the latest technologies, from gesture control and remote-control parking to carbon-fiber construction.
- Jeff Sabatini
- Jun 18, 2012
Car and Driver Tested continues with an episode comparing the night vision systems from the Big Three German luxury makers. While the testing involves a remote-controlled turkey and a deer crossbred with a construction cone, the most interesting thing the guys from C/D do is to cover the windshields of the cars to try and drive through an autocross course relying on technology alone. Hence the conversation through the sunroofs you see pictured above.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models