It's a decent refresh. Is it enough?
Acura TLX Reviews
- Autoblog Staff
- Oct 9, 2014
Sometimes you just want to have your cake and eat it too. That's where a sport sedan comes in. Presenting the best sedans the 2015 model year has to offer.
- Michael Harley
- Aug 4, 2014
Immediately after landing at Washington's Dulles airport, an Acura representative handed me the keys to a 2014 TSX with fewer than 180 miles on its clock. The four-cylinder engine started and I pointed its signature beak towards a destination in Middleburg, VA. It was a curious move by the Japanese automaker, especially considering that I had flown no less than 2,300 miles to drive the discontinued vehicle's ostensible successor, the all-new 2015 Acura TLX.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models