A bad indicator that could convince customers that affected cars are in park, even when they aren't, has pushed Acura to issue a stop-sale for the V6-equipped TLX sedan. The company has already alerted the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration of the potential safety defect.
Acura TLX Recalls
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.