Herein lies the broom that will sweep away both the TL and the TSX, and its name is the Acura TLX Prototype. Proposed as a "red carpet athlete," the production midsize TLX will slot in between the ILX and RLX range-topper in the brand's sedan lineup while presenting its take on "luxury refinement and sports-sedan athleticism with exhilarating performance."
Acura TL Videos
- Mark Pereira
- Dec 21, 2012
Watching your car burst into flames before your eyes is never good news, and it's even worse when you're mere moments away from trading it in at the local dealership. This Car-B-Q blaze apparently erupted at Acura 2000, a dealer in Brampton, Ontario. As the video tells us, the unlucky customer saw his 2004-2008 Acura TL trade-in suddenly catch fire and go up in resale-value-killing smoke.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models