Honda and Acura will recall over 2 million models in the US to give them new driver side airbag inflators.
Acura RDX Recalls
- Steven J. Ewing
- Apr 19, 2013
Honda has announced a recall over a possible rollaway risk that affects 204,169 crossover and minivan models. The specific vehicles in question are the 2012-13 Honda CR-V and Odyssey, as well as the 2013 Acura RDX.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.