On this week's Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Associate Editor Reese Counts. They talk about driving the Cadillac Escalade, Mercedes-AMG E 53 Coupe and Ford Edge ST. Then they run down the news: Lexus LFA prototype spy shots and the Buick Cascada's death knell. Then Green Editor John Beltz Snyder crashes the studio to talk about reducing your carbon footprint. Finally, the fellas help spend a listener's hard-earned money on a new car.
Autoblog Podcast #557
Get The Podcast
- iTunes – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- Cars we're driving: Cadillac Escalade and Mercedes-AMG E 53 Coupe
- First drive of the Ford Edge ST
- Lexus LFA prototype spied at the Nürburgring with new body work
- Buick Cascada at death's door?
- Climate change sucks, but it doesn't have to
- Spend My Money
- Email – Podcast@Autoblog.com
- Review the show on iTunes