On this week's Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Senior Editor Alex Kierstein and Associate Editor Reese Counts. We discuss the updated 2019 Chevy Camaro Turbo 1LE variant, the new 2019 GMC Sierra Denali, and the Ferrari-powered Maserati Levante GTS. We also debate whether Volkswagen should build the Atlas-based Tanoak pickup truck and what a delay means for the next-gen Ford Mustang. Finally, we answer a reader question about the state of Lexus.
Autoblog Podcast #552
Get The Podcast
- iTunes – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- 2019 Chevy Camaro Turbo 1LE
- 2019 GMC Sierra
- 2019 Maserati Levante GTS
- Should Volkswagen build the Tanoak?
- Next-gen Ford Mustang delayed
- The past, present and future of Lexus
- Email – Podcast@Autoblog.com
- Review the show on iTunes