In this series of videos, you'll see us try out car features that aren't yet available in the U.S., talk to an expert at Nissan about electric and autonomous mobility, ride the incredibly fast Shinkansen bullet train between Tokyo and Kyoto, pay homage to Soichiro Honda — and Ayrton Senna — at the Honda Collection Hall at Twin Ring Motegi, and see some beautiful and historic sites along the way.
Here's what we'll be showcasing from our trip to Japan. Check back here as we update the list with links to all the videos:
- Driving a Subaru WRX equipped with EyeSight with Touring Assist
- Reviewing the 2018 Nissan Leaf on the roads of Japan
- Testing ProPilot Park on the Nissan Leaf
- Talking with Nicholas Thomas, Nissan's director of electric vehicles
- How to ride the Shinkansen in Japan (We love trains!)
- Touring the Honda Collection Hall at Twin Ring Motegi