On this week's Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Associate Editor Joel Stocksdale. The pair discuss the long-awaited reveal of the second-generation Nissan Leaf as well as the Alfa Romeo Giulia and BMW M550i that recently passed through the office. They also preview the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show and discuss the future and relevance of auto shows.
The rundown is below. Remember, if you have a car-related question you'd like us to answer or you want buying advice of your very own, send a message or a voice memo to firstname.lastname@example.org. (If you record audio of a question with your phone and get it to us, you could hear your very own voice on the podcast. Neat, right?) And if you have other questions or comments, please send those too.
Autoblog Podcast #525
Get The Podcast
- iTunes – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- Nissan Leaf reveal
- Frankfurt Motor Show preview
- What we're driving: Alfa Romeo Giulia and BMW M550i
- Unpopular opinion: the relevance of auto shows
- Spend my money
- Email – Podcast at Autoblog dot com
- Review the show on iTunes