The Lego 911 GT3 RS comes in a giant box and includes a huge instruction manual. In addition to showing you how to build the car, it also has details about the real one. You definitely need ample free time to finish this kit, though. The 2,704 pieces let you build a working replica of the PDK gearbox, including reverse, and the finished model measures about 22 inches long and nearly 10 inches wide.
According to Lego, the kit goes on sale online on June 1. To whet your appetite, check out the video above showing off the Porsche and its packaging. The clip below puts the model sports car next to the real thing.
Ages 16+. 2,704 pieces.
US $299.99 - CA $349.99 - DE 299.99€ - UK £249.99 - DK 2599.00 DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Discover the iconic Porsche 911 GT3 RS!
Experience the iconic Porsche 911 GT3 RS with this authentic LEGO® Technic replica. Inside the box you'll discover a special collector's book chronicling the history of LEGO Technic and Porsche GT cars, together with 4 original-design rims bearing the RS emblem. The sets of elements are boxed, and the building sequence gives an insight into the real-life vehicle's assembly process. The model features detailed, orange bodywork, red suspension springs, detailed headlights, taillights, brake calipers and rims with low-profile tires. The accessible cockpit features a detailed dashboard, working gearbox, steering wheel with gearshift paddles, racing seats and a glove compartment containing a unique serial number. Functions include opening doors and hood with storage compartment and suitcase, and an opening rear lid that houses a detailed flat 6 engine with moving pistons. This 1:8 scale model has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.• Features authentically designed aerodynamic bodywork, adjustable rear spoiler, headlights and taillights, red suspension springs, original-design rims with RS emblem, detailed brake calipers, low-profile tires, working gearbox, working steering wheel with gearshift paddles, detailed seating, glove compartment with unique model serial number, opening doors, opening hood containing a suitcase, and an opening rear lid with detailed flat 6 engine.
• Includes a collection of authentic stickers.
• Check out the orange color scheme.
• Open the doors to access the detailed cockpit.
• Lift the rear lid to access the detailed flat 6 engine with moving pistons.
• Open the glove compartment to reveal the unique serial number.
• Delivered in luxurious box packaging.
• Includes a special full-color collector's book including the history of LEGO® Technic and Porsche GT cars, plus comprehensive building instructions.
• This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
• This set includes over 2,700 pieces.
• This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16+.
• Porsche 911 GT3 RS measures over 6" (17cm) high, 22" (57cm) long and 9" (25cm) wide.