The orange All Star Performance model is designed as "the ultimate road trip vehicle no matter the destination." Mechanical upgrades include a new exhaust and intercooler, 2.5-inch lift kit, 29-inch ADV.1 wheels with Toyo off-road tires, and Baer brakes. It's visually distinguished by its custom orange paint job, Thule roof basket, LED light bars front and rear, and an interior done up in suede and leather with a Sony audio system.
It'll be joined by the rather dramatic Project Wanderlust, an Explorer Sport done up in burnt orange metallic and black. It's got a carbon-fiber wide-body kit, custom lighting, a lowered suspension, and 15-inch brakes inside 24-inch wheels with Toyo Proxes tires. The engine's been upgraded with numerous components, as has the interior.
The white model has seemingly been done up to resemble a Range Rover with a high-contrast two-tone paint job. It also rides on 24-inch wheels, clad this time with Pirelli Scorpion rubber and held up by an Eibach suspension package. The engine has been enhanced as well, but the bigger deal is the inside treatment that gets white-stitched black leather and suede trim on everything – along with aluminum pedals, special floor mats, tinted windows, custom lighting, upgraded infotainment system... the works.
Finally there'll be an amped-up gold version with a lowered suspension, 20-inch modular wheels, red-line sidewall tires, a modified front end, Katzkin seats, and more. Read all about 'em in the press release below and check them out in the image gallery and video clip.
Two Popular Ford SUVs Storm SEMA with Wild Versions for Every Lifestyle
Award-winning builders take the 2016 Ford Explorer Sport and new 2015 Ford Edge Sport to new levels at SEMA this year. Ranging from brutish off-roaders to the ultimate street cruisers, the tricked-out #FordSEMA SUVs feature both posh interiors and head-turning exterior mods to capture imaginations.
Ford continues its unrivaled support of the SEMA show this year with the largest OEM stand and over 50 vehicles on display. A step beyond display vehicles, Ford Out Front also offers attendees a unique experience of watching or riding in one of our performance car or trucks on a closed course.
All Star Performance Ford Explorer Sport is Your Bronzed Adonis Ready for Any Adventure
The All Star Performance Explorer Sport concept is designed and built to be the ultimate road trip vehicle no matter the destination.
Exterior upgrades focused on providing additional "go anywhere" capability through a lift kit, LED lighting, meaty tires and a carrier basket. On the inside, a handful of audio / video components combined with a unique leather and suede seating setup make this Explorer as comfortable as possible for the trip ahead.
• MagnaFlow performance exhaust
• Vortech front mount intercooler
• Traxda 2.5" lift kit
Wheels & Tires
• ADV.1 Wheels ADV10R (20" x 11")
• Toyo A/T II 305/50R20 tires
• Baer Brakes 6S caliper and upgraded rotor
• Axalta custom paint
• THULE Canyon carrier basket
• Wurton LED light bar (front and rear)
• Custom suede/leather upholstery
• Sony component speakers
• Sony amplifiers
• Optima battery
SEMA-Bound Ford Explorer, aka Project Wanderlust, Ready to Roam
This Ford Explorer Sport from Cars by Kris is designed to embody the spirit of "Wanderlust" – the desire to travel; to get out there and see the world. Wherever the open road may take you, this Explorer will be turning heads along the way with its brilliant orange paint scheme and aggressive carbon fiber exterior accents.
• Performance enhancements provided by Eco Power Parts
• PPE Engineering downpipes
• SCT tuner
• ECM tuning by Leading Edge Tuning
• CGS exhaust
• Reikken batteries
• Amsoil fluids
• Custom lowering springs
• Wilwood 15" brakes with Aerolite 6-piston calipers
Wheels & Tires
• Triumph Forged (24" x 11") wheels designed by Cars by Kris
• Toyo Proxes STII 295/30ZR24 tires
• Axalta Refinish Burnt Orange Metallic paint
• Paint by LGE*CTS Motorsports, San Dimas, CA
• 56° NORD carbon fiber roof box
• Carbon fiber wide body fender flares by Rideskinz and Cars by Kris
• DinMann carbon fiber body cladding
• RetroShop LLC custom LED headlight build
• Diode Dynamics LED modules
• Alea Leather Specialist leather interior
• CT Sounds audio system
• Define Concepts stereo enclosure
Explorer Sport Adds Color to Black and White this MADly Posh Ride
The MAD Industries Explorer Sport embraces today's luxury urban lifestyle, featuring a lowered stance with Niche Forged Alpine 24" Wheels influenced by today's fashion trends. The plush Roadwire leather interior is perfect for a night on the town hitting your favorite club with your friends or a weekend road trip to your favorite spot.
• Gibson cat back stainless exhaust, ceramic-coated black
• K&N air intake
• AMSOIL Dominator motor oils
• Odyssey the Extreme battery
• Eibach Pro-Plus Performance handling package
Wheel & Tires
• MHT Niche Alpine (24" x 10") forged wheels
• Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35ZR24 tires
• BASF Refinish: R-M Onyx Waterborne System - custom Pure White with Jet Black Contrast
Graphic finished off with BASF RM System Glamour Clear
• Custom roof rack
• Exterior plastics were smoothed and painted Pure White and Black
• PIAA Tera LED Evolution lighting
• PIAA Forenza wiper blades
• Coverking Stretch Satin custom car cover
• Roadwire leather custom seat covers in Black Premium Leather with White contrast
stitching and Pure White Leather detail
• MAD Industries covered steering wheel in Miko Suede and matching leather
• MAD Industries Custom interior work featuring Roadwire door panel and center console
• PIAA Tera LED evolution lighting
• SRP Racing Pedals billet aluminum anodized racing pedals
• Lloyd custom floor mats
• 3M Crystalline window film
• Focal Audio System designed by Source AV Design Group
• Enfotrace GPS tracking system
Don't Call this Ford Explorer Mellow Yellow
This Explorer Sport demands attention from its screaming paint scheme using PPG paint, custom sound system utilizing Kicker Audio components, and throaty Flowmaster mufflers and tailpipes. This smooth ride was also altered with lowering springs, billet wheels and red line tires giving it a strong, menacing stance.
• Flowmaster exhaust
• Airaid cold air system
• Eibach lowering springs
• Baer 6 piston yellow calipers
Wheels & Tires
• B-Forged 530 Modular 20" wheels
• Nitto Red-Line sidewalls 275/55R20 tires
• Dominator Street Rods custom front air dam and push bar
• PPG Inca Gold with red stripes
• 3M Window tint
• Katzkin seat covers with custom embroidery headrests
• Kicker speakers and amplifiers