Turn 10 Studios sent us a copy of Forza Motorsport 4 to review, along with a special press kit that includes a key-shaped 2GB USB metal flash drive, a tire pressure gauge and press binder with Forza Motorsport 4 pad and pen. We're done reviewing the game, so Autoblog is giving away the game plus press kit to one lucky commenter.
To enter, just leave a single comment on this post telling us which racing game you think is better, Forza Motorsport 4 or Gran Turismo 5.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, post a comment on this article telling us which racing game you think is better, Forza Motorsport 4 or Gran Turismo 5.
- The comment must be left before 12:30 PM Eastern Time, Friday, October 14.
- You may enter one time (if you comment more than once, your entry is disqualified)
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- The Grand Prize is a two-disc copy of Forza Motorsport 4 for the Xbox 360, a press kit, key-shaped 2GB metal flash drive, tire pressure gauge and press binder (valued at $100).
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.