Like that indecisive companion desperately trying to find just the right outfit, the 2012 Civic would probably have been a more entertaining date had it just stuck with what it was wearing initially.
The Lexus LF-Gh Concept from this year's New York Auto Show is slowly making the journey from pure conceptual creation to full-on production car, albeit, in the form of the GS sedan.
Own an Apple iPad? Like the Flipboard app? Love Autoblog? It's officially your lucky day.
Also of interest:
- Official: Toyota UK reveals new Yaris hatchback
- Official: NYC fleet adds 70 plug-in vehicles, including Chevy Volt cop cars
- Breaking: 2012 Scion iQ priced from $15,995*
- Official: Toyota Hilux pickup gets fresh skin, more power for 2012
- Official: 2012 Audi A5, S5 get a nip/tuck [UPDATE]