We worked this 640i Coupe on the autobahn and on the many squeaky clean and manicured twisting two-lanes southeast of Munich where the low hills start to rumple up toward the Bavarian and Austrian Alps.
In that grand tradition, the editors at Autoblog have dug in on which of our country's convertible muscle cars is the most American – the 2011 Ford Mustang GT Convertible or the 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible.
America's Big Three automakers continued to post impressive sales gains while gobbling up market share from their Asian competitors.
Also of interest:
- Video: Thai car ripped apart by explosion as bomb expert inspects
- Official: BMW reveals 2012 6 Series M Sport and diesel models
- Video: 2012 Toyota Camry teased by Akio Toyoda
- Hybrids rejoin California gridlock as HOV stickers expire today
- Official: Holden reveals own versions of Chevy Colorado, Sonic and Cruze hatch