Just how would we swallow the entry-level coupe with the taste of the wondrous TT RS still fresh in our mouths? Rather well: Sometimes cars like this aren't just the cheapest, they're the best picks of the draft.
Take one Subaru WRX, place its engine in the middle and remove the back seat. Viola! You now have a sports car, and one that the boys from Factory Five are looking to offer the public.
Medusa, one very mean 1972 Buick Skylark, is essentially America's own Mad Max machine.
Also of interest:
- Official: Honda Fit Shuttle goes on sale in Japan in gas and hybrid spec
- Report: 2013 Dodge Caliber replacement to be unveiled at 2012 Detroit Auto Show
- Report: Consortium of businesses threaten to push Saab into bankruptcy
- 1,700 Porsche 911 models with center-locking hubs recalled
- Chrysler recalling 11,000 new vehicles over steering concern *UPDATE