Good cars make you feel like a hero. Great cars compliment and connect with every fiber of your being. The Evora S falls into the latter camp. And it's even better on the open road.
Turns out Americans won't be getting another crack at a Euro-style mini minivan. Ford has officially canceled plans for its seven-passenger C-Max for the United States.
In 2008, a Corvette ZR1 ran around the 'Ring in 7:26.4. The 2012 car blew that time away with a 7:19.63 blast.
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: Ford Shelby GT500 gets some intercooler love
- Report: Certain Chevrolet, Nissan owners most likely to die in a car crash?
- Rumormill: Maserati getting twin-turbo Pentastar V6
- Spy Shots: Bentley Continental GT Speed spotted testing
- ZF debuts world's first nine-speed transmission, promises 16% better fuel economy