We all want to save our barnacled friends in the ocean and give the whole world a great big polar bear hug. But as enthusiasts, we've all got a char-black underbelly, too. Mercedes-Benz understands. AMG really understands.
Mini says that its creation should serve as a kick in the pants for the compact sports car segment. And hopefully, for the brand's sales, too.
On July 1, 2011, Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon will hit theaters around the country.
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: Next-gen Mini Cooper spotted testing
- Report: GM CEO Akerson disses Lincoln as "over," slights hydrogen and ethanol tech
- Official: New pictures of Tesla Model S Alpha show sleeker, more refined look
- 2012 BMW 1 Series M Sport is better by a nose
- Mercedes-Benz unveils crazy Unimog concept to celebrate 60 years