Possessing the elegant style of a fashionable fat kid, the Escalade Hybrid manages to produce brutish noises and surprising bursts of speed. Call it the anti-Prius.
We only have a few angles (so far), but the 2012 BMW 1 Series hatch looks to be a polarizing design.
What has a 560-hp 5.2-liter V10, four rings and no top? The Audi R8 GT Spyder.
Also of interest:
- Video: Jaguar XKR-S looks, sounds beastly
- Fiat comes to terms with Treasury to buy Fed's $560M Chrysler stake
- Chevy Volt earns five-star NHTSA crash rating [w/videos]
- Mulally facing pressure to fix Ford tech and quality glitches
- Official: Nissan Leaf Nismo RC to hit the track at Le Mans