As the successor to the egregiously disappointing Aveo, the Sonic needs to prove that GM can do more than unload Korean hatches at the dock. We hopped in a pre-production model for a brief spin.
In addition to the larger 2012 Prius V , Toyota is working on a smaller version of its illustrious hybrid. Our trusty spy photographers have just spotted the first Prius C prototypes running about.
Josh Ledford lives his life a mile at a time, and in those 25 seconds or less... he's free.
Also of interest:
- Official: Ford confirms 1.0L EcoBoost three-cylinder, eight-speed transmission
- Video: World's first amphibious ice cream truck burbles up in the Thames
- Official: Volkswagen drops Golf R Cabriolet concept at Wörthersee
- BMW offers another special M3 in China with new Carbon Edition
- Report: Ford F-150 V6s outselling V8 models