Subaru is reportedly planning on a longer-than-average lifecycle for the coupe, with multiple packages popping up down the line to keep the car fresh... including an STI model.
Overall, auto sales were down a bit in May, though there certainly were a few bright spots in the industry.
Also of interest:
- Rumormill: 2015 Ford Mustang to get 2.3-liter EcoBoost
- Lamborghini Aventador Roadster leaked by EPA?
- Confirmed: Toyota recalls 52,000 Prius hybrids for steering defect
- Lexus working on even hotter LFA II?
- Report: Fiat expanding beyond Chrysler-paired dealerships