There's no denying the freshened Continental GT is up for a coveted space in the garages of the wealthy, and we wouldn't be surprised if the Conti is the car they drive to the office more days than not.
The 2011 Volkswagen Jetta is, arguably, the most controversial redesign of the year.
BMW proves that its 328 Hommage can move.
Also of interest:
- Video: 2012 BMW M5 teased again during Nardo high-speed testing
- BMW files trademark for M2
- Nissan GT-R to reportedly get power bump, Spec R version
- Hyundai/Kia will likely top Toyota/Lexus for No. 3 sales spot in May
- Cadillac SRX PHEV not gonna happen after all