We chose to take the $203,500 Benz to a local middle school and see what the kids thought of it. Unlike us journalists, often oversaturated with horsepower and sexy sheet metal, the unjaded minds of kids could offer all of us a new perspective.
We've driven a total of just over 5,400 miles since the car's March arrival at Autoblog Towers. Read how our first big dealership service went.
What's going on under the hood? We have no idea, but we're curious.
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: Subaru's RWD sports car caught wearing same outfit as Toyota sibling
- Video: Scandinavian homemade dyno is dangerously awesome
- WSJ looks at who the auto bailouts really left behind
- No $1M prize winners in contest to crack Toyota sudden acceleration syndrome
- Official: Saab to restart production after six-week suspension *UPDATE