Hyundai isn't letting anyone drive the Veloster yet, but like proud parents, they are more than willing to show us around the car, from top to bottom, and take us for an extensive drive around the block – as passengers.
You know what's scary? Autonomous cars. What's scarier? An autonomous car that can lap Laguna Seca at eight-tenths and post sub-two minute lap times all day long.
Also of interest:
- Video: Audi highlights the rigors of Le Mans in animated short
- IIHS tests brace of new small cars, many earn Top Safety Pick status [w/video]
- Oscar Mayer takes on food truck craze with new Wienermobile
- 2012 Volkswagen Passat priced from $19,995*
- GM invests $331 million, adds 110 jobs at Arlington plant