Having spent an afternoon whooping it up in the 500C through the winding lanes of upstate New York, wallet aside, when compared to the hardtop model, the 500C is all gain and just a pinprick of pain.
As one enterprising Leaf driver recently found out, towing the vehicle using a tow bar actually quickly charges the batteries thanks to the vehicle's regenerative braking.
Achieving liftoff at the Nürburgring, caught in pics.
Also of interest:
- Official: 2012 Hyundai Genesis priced from $34,200; new 5.0 R-Spec to start at $46,500
- Official: Aston Martin V12 Zagato heads from Villa d'Este to the race track
- Report: Why U-Haul won't rent you a trailer for your Ford Explorer
- Official: EPA, DOT unveil updated window stickers [w/video]
- Report: Kyle Busch busted doing 128 mph while test-driving Lexus LFA