Volkswagen has wasted no chance to tell the world that the company's newest sedan will be custom-tailored to the American market, with styling and packaging tweaks designed to set the vehicle apart from its European counterpart. But is that a good thing?
Progress: 458 Challenge cars were turning in times more than three seconds quicker than the top 430 Challenge cars.
It pays to know your police cruisers...
Also of interest:
- Ferrari Racing Days at Laguna Seca: A closer look at the 458 Challenge
- BMW 1 Series M to be one year and done?
- Report: Lamborghini CEO Winkelmann confirms new "everyday" model line
- Report: NHTSA expected to mandate black boxes in all cars next month
- Breaking: Chrysler repays the rest of its federal loans... are SUVs to thank?
- Report: Watchdog group blasts report that exonerates Toyota