There can be only true king. In this feudal system, it's Ford F-150, which has attracted more buyers than the Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra and Ram 1500 for years. Why? We took to the saddle of Ford's latest entry-level F-Series equipped with the company's new 5.0-liter V8 to find out.
We love a good station wagon. Audi has just pulled the wraps off its sleek new 2012 Audi A6 Avant, and we're already swooning over the capacious cargo-hauler.
Remember that Scion FR-S prototype we spied heading to the Nürburgring earlier this week? Well, it's now doing hot laps, complete with a body kit and huge wing.
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: Is this 2012 Honda CR-V test mule packing a third row of seats?
- Report: Why some Nissan Juke owners are getting a $400 check in the mail
- Official: Mugen releases first photos of its supercharged Honda CR-Z
- Report: Chrysler developing TR Ram Life Style Truck to compete with Honda Ridgeline
- Report: New York Taxi Commission moves to ban Lexus RX 450h