The 2011 Chevrolet Volt will have a resale value of a tick over $17,000 after 36 months, the length of an average lease, according to Kelley Blue Book. That's only 42 percent of the plug-in hybrid's $41,000 MSRP.
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: Audi S1 caught testing, likes wearing A1 clothing
- Computer glitch causes gas station to sell 8,000 gallons at $1.10
- Spy Shots: Ford Fiesta ST tackles the 'Ring
- Report: BMW i3 priced at $35 with 160-mile range?
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze quietly gains 2 miles per gallon *UPDATE