The 9-4X may be late to the party, but it shows that Saab still knows how to make some fine tasting lemonade when seemingly everyone is busy handing the company lemons.
The 2011 Chevrolet Volt will have a resale value of a tick over $17,000 after 36 months, the length of an average lease, according to Kelley Blue Book. That's only 42 percent of the plug-in hybrid's $41,000 MSRP.
Audi will let loose with the R8 GT Spyder, a lightweight droptop poised to bring a more aggressive open-air motoring to R8 fans.
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: Audi S1 caught testing, likes wearing A1 clothing
- Computer glitch causes gas station to sell 8,000 gallons at $1.10
- Spy Shots: Ford Fiesta ST tackles the 'Ring
- Report: BMW i3 priced at $35 with 160-mile range?
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze quietly gains 2 miles per gallon *UPDATE