Destiny, an alluring lass with a voice of such fine tenor we had to fight the urge to put the phone down and bow to it whenever she spoke, was in Tampa, 271 miles away. We could only credit fortune for the delivery of a 2011 Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG for the purpose.
Editor in Chief John Neff kicks it old school with Chris Shunk and Dan Roth this week. First topic for debate: the latest Autoblog redesign, which is now being tested in beta.
Also of interest:
- Confirmed: 2011 Kia Optima Hybrid priced from $26,500*
- Report: Volvo confirms all-new XC90 for U.S.
- Official: VW celebrates GTI anniversary with 232-hp Edition 35
- Optima beats Camry, Accord in CR test, Altima still favorite; Explorer lambasted
- Report: Bob Stempel, former GM CEO, dead at age 77