We took the reins of a fully loaded Harley-Davidson-branded F-150 to see if this pricey pickup has the right mix of luxury and performance to bring back the low impact luxury truck owner.
The British automakers are planning a whole slew of new products – 40 in all – including new models, derivatives of existing ones and new powertrain technologies.
At long last, we bring you the official Autoblog.com iPhone app!
Also of interest:
- Report: Honda to shift production schedules in North America
- Report: Alfa Romeo 4C to lead new SUV, Giulia sedan on journey to America... when they're ready [w/video]
- Report: GM projected to have most profitable Q1 in 11 years
- Video: McLaren MP4-12C GT3 takes to the track for testing, tuning, titillation
- Report: Future Chryslers to include Charger Super Bee, 40+ mpg Fiat 500