Lincoln, Lexus, Infiniti and Chrysler are the only nameplates that failed to boast improved sales in April of 2011 when compared to the same period one year ago. Besides those Debbie Downers, things are looking pretty darn good for automakers in the United States.
Chris Shunk, Dan Roth and Zach Bowman kick it for Autoblog Podcast #228. The crew mulls our First Drive of the Lamborghini Aventador, a Lincoln performance sect, Chrysler's profit and loan payback and the Forbes worst car list.
Also of interest:
- Official: Saab sells 30% stake to Hawtai
- Official: Nissan wins bid to be next New York City taxi *UPDATE
- V6 offerings make up 50% of retail Ford F-150 sales in April
- Spy Shots: BMW 3 Series loses more of its camo
- Sales update: Nissan Leaf hits 573, Chevy Volt at 493 in April