Set up to teach drivers how to get the best out of their own driving and, if they happen to own one, the best out of America's sports car, it's one of just two official Corvette schools in the country.
It's been years since Lincoln had a credible performance option, but if recent rumblings are true, the situation could be rectified soon.
Saab and China's Hawtei are reportedly set to announce that the two companies have joined forces.
Also of interest:
- Rumormill: Audi considering production Q5 Cross Cabrio
- Video: One Lap winners live-streaming this year's event
- Report: Mini to expand Goodwood trim across model range
- Report: Ford Escape, Mercury Mariner under investigation for rear glass that shatters
- Chrysler posts $115 million profit, first since bankruptcy