Lexus may be onto something here, if for no other reason that it's better to drive than most everything else the marque offers, and that it's the cheapest way to park an L-badge in your driveway.
Wonder what life would be like if you and your significant other managed to fork over the ransom necessary to bring not one, but two examples of the Lamborghini Aventador home?
Why can't a perfectly capable passenger sitting in the seat next to you operate the nav?
Also of interest:
- Official: 2012 Chevrolet Corvette gets upgraded interior, new tires and options [w/video]
- Report: Hyundai quarterly profit up 46% to $1.75B
- Honda earns $545M on the quarter, less than half analyst estimates
- Pennsylvania dealer loves Vanishing Point, creates Kowalski Edition Dodge Challenger
- Chrysler announces plan to repay government loans