The last time Cadillac lined up for the World Challenge Series from 2004 to 2007, it was competing with the CTS-V sedan. As put by an understated Jim Vurpillat, Cadillac's global head of marketing, "We've been here before and had some success."
We've been waiting a while for official confirmation, and it's finally here: Team Lotus has acquired British sportscar manufacturer Caterham.
Also of interest:
- Volkswagen earns $2.5B in rock-solid first quarter
- Study: Steering wheels are nine times dirtier than public toilet seats
- Video: Checking out Toyota Entune inside the 2012 Prius V
- Deja-Vu: Saab's chances of survival depend on... General Motors?
- 2012 Fiat 500c priced from $19,500 [w/video]